Athletic Training. Audiology. Pharmacy. Physical Therapy. Speech-Language Pathology.
The Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences invites you to partner with us to make our programs among the top 20 percent of private schools in the United States; to be recognized nationally and internationally for our exceptional alumni from our six academic programs – athletic training, audiology, pharmacy, pharmaceutical and chemical sciences, physical therapy and speech-language pathology; and to be distinguished by providing innovative student-centered teaching and curricular programming, research and service.
We believe that by supporting the personal and professional growth of each student, we prepare them to lead with purpose in the classroom and in their careers. When students lead purposeful lives, they become successful health care professionals who help advance their profession and give back to their communities.
We Invite you to invest in one of the following giving opportunities to support our students and faculty during Pacific Gives 2018. You may also choose to give directly to any department or program.
The Pharmacy, Physical Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Annual Funds provide funding for:
- Student scholarships and awards
- Travel support to annual conferences
- Programs that support students
A. Stephenson/Parker Diversity in Audiology Endowed Scholarship
- Created with the vision of helping to promote diversity in the field of audiology, this scholarship provides tuition assistance for doctor of audiology students.
- Each gift to this scholarship will be matched by the Powell Match program
Carl C. Riedesel Award for Excellence in Research
- This endowed graduate research award was created in honor of Assistant Dean Emeritus Carl C. Riedesel, PhD and recognizes a graduate student in the Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences program who has shown consistent academic performance during their graduate studies.
- Each gift to this award will be matched by the Powell Match program
Medicare Part D Endowment
- The Medicare Part D Endowment was initiated to support and expand the program, student-centered class activities and outreach events and help offset student travel cost to conferences to present their Medicare-related research.
Physical Therapy Visionary Endowment
- The doctor of physical therapy class of 2016 initiated an endowment to assist students attending the annual American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting with travel and conference expenses.
Speech-Language Pathology Alumni Endowment
- Established by the Speech-Language Pathology Alumni Association, this scholarship provides tuition assistance for a speech-language pathology student who is active in the National Student Speech-Hearing-Language Association (NSSHLA) Chapter or is a Pacific SLP Alumni Association Ambassador and helps support the mission of the alumni association.