A Humanistic Approach to Dentistry
The Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry is a nationally renowned institution of higher learning. We are committed to providing a world-class dental education for our students and comprehensive, affordable patient care for adults and children in a humanistic environment.
Our school is highly regarded for its:
- Humanistic model of education that respects the dignity of each individual and fosters limitless potential for growth;
- An accelerated year-round predoctoral program where students are able to complete four academic years of instruction in three calendar years; and
- Innovation in dental curriculum, including comprehensive patient care and competency-based education.
We invite you to support The Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry with a gift during Pacific Gives 2018! You may also choose to support any individual department or program.
Dugoni School Annual Fund
- Your gift to the Dugoni School Annual Fund provides the unrestricted funds and flexibility necessary to propel our great institution forward. Your Annual Fund gift can be put to work immediately - it's the key that opens our doors to providing excellence in dental education, accessible oral healthcare for our patients, and opportunity for faculty and student research and innovation while supporting our humanistic values.
Pacific Dugoni Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment
- Alumni funding for this Powell-matched endowed scholarship will help our students meet one of our greatest challenges, the rising cost of an excellent dental education. Increasing our endowed scholarship is critical to the Dugoni School’s ability to attract, admit, and graduate the brightest, most talented oral health providers.
Nader and Nilou Nadershahi Family Endowed Scholarship
- Your gift to the Dean’s Powell-matched endowed scholarship helps to grow the endowment so that, in the long-term, every Dugoni School student will receive some form of scholarship support, and one day provides a full year’s tuition for one student.