The Division of Student Life's mission is to provide transformative educational experiences and essential services that advance student success. The University of the Pacific is committed to providing a student-centred experience, both in and outside of the classroom.
Through innovative thinking and dynamic programs, each Student Life member focuses on students' personal growth and educational experience. Our team works collectively to ensure our students' needs are met and that the student experience at the University of the Pacific is second to none.
We invite you to support our students through one of the following programs.
Military and Veteran Student Services
- Pacific is dedicated to ensuring that all Military and Veteran Students (Active, Reserve, Veteran, Dependent) are fully integrated into campus life and are able to take full advantage of the broad range of intellectual and cultural activities offered at Pacific. Our primary missions are your smooth transition onto our campus, your academic success, and ultimately employment after graduation.
Career Resource Center
- The Career Resource Center engages undergraduate and graduate students in the career development process to help them achieve their professional goals. The CRC offers resources for students, alumni, and employers to connect with one another in order to find and fill career opportunities that impart meaningful contributions to their communities.
Pacific Food Pantry
- The Pacific Food Pantry provides meals for students in need. Your gift allows us to buy the items students would like.
The Associated Students of the University of the Pacific (ASuop)
- The Associated Students of the University of the Pacific, (ASuop) is the governing student body that is responsible for advocating and working on behalf of student concerns. To benefit students, ASuop Government maintains close working relationships with the Division of Student Life and partnerships around the Stockton Community. ASuop Government has two branches: an Executive and a Legislative. These two branches work together to ensure that the student voice is heard in University governance, supply essential and valuable service to the ASuop members, and provide the opportunity to be involved in student life at Pacific.
The Center for Community Involvement
- The Center for Community Involvement is a student-run center focusing on education, action, and service. Programs offered by the Center allow University of the Pacific Students to become more involved in their community.
Pride Resource Center
The Pacific Pride Resource Center, located inside the Multicultural Center in the lower level of the McCaffrey Center, provides resources for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans*, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGTBQIA) community, friends, and family at Pacific.
The Pride Resource Center welcomes a diverse population of ethnic, religious, political and cultural values while promoting understanding and acceptance for those marginalized as a result of sexual/gender orientation.The PRIDE Resource Center supports a campus environment that is free from prejudice, harassment, and violence towards affiliated individuals and organizations. We provide educational programming, social activities, and advocacy with the goal of enhancing safety, tolerance, and quality of life within the Pacific community.
Fraternity and Sorority Life
- The mission of the Fraternity & Sorority Life Office (FSLO) is to foster the learning and development of students who affiliate with social fraternities and sororities at University of the Pacific. The Fraternity & Sorority Life Office will provide opportunities and support for our community to be a relevant and contributing part of fulfilling the mission of both the Division of Student Life and the institution.