A Place for Growth, Innovation, and Creativity
Pacific is reimagining the Stockton Campus Library with a major renovation and remodel. This ambitious project is reimagining one of the most heavily utilized learning spaces on our Stockton Campus, transforming it into a more open space that facilitates student learning and collaboration while providing our students with the technological and educational resources they require to achieve their potential.
One of the most exciting additions to the Library is The Cube. The Cube is an innovative new space for students, faculty, and staff, that provides resources, technology, and expertise for digital projects. This experiential learning opportunity is designed to accommodate a variety of activities, from 3D printing activities to virtual reality to workshops, and more.
Our reimagined library will:
- Provide an inviting place for intellectual work and social exchange.
- Staff a welcoming desk to direct students to academic support services.
- Support cross-disciplinary discovery and multidisciplinary inquiry.
- Offer library research, source evaluation, and critical reasoning expertise.
- Further learning partnerships with student academic support services.
- Provide a technology helpdesk and multimedia production facilities.
We invite you to help us modernize our Stockton Campus Library with a gift during Pacific Gives 2017.