Students thrive within a community of identity and inclusion!
The Center for Identity and Inclusion (CII) at Pacific provides enriching opportunities that uplift the voices of students from diverse identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Through programs that focus on dialogue, identity development, social justice, conflict management, and leadership, students thrive academically and live boldly.
Many students view CII as a home away from home and a place to build community and belonging across campus. The new location on the first and second floors of the McCaffrey Center houses a dedicated team focused on coalition building and supports services for Pacific’s five cultural affinity groups:
- El Centro (formerly LatinX)
- Native American Student Services
- Black Student Services
- Asian, Pacific Islander and Desi Student Services
- LGBTQ+ Resource Center (formerly Pride Resource Center)
Gifts to the Center for Identity and Inclusion general fund provide ongoing services:
- Programs/events - educational opportunities for learning, growth, and cultural awareness.
- Scholarships – staff advocate for monetary resources from local and national sources.
- Outreach and Community-Building – student engagement with community partners and coalitions.
To learn more about the Center for Identity and Inclusion, visit our website. You can also reach CII at (209) 946-7707 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow CII on Instagram and Twitter (@thecenteratpacific) to help elevate the importance of its mission and services to students.