Dugoni School Reunion Class of 1995
The Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry is excited to celebrate the 25th year reunion of the class of 1995! In honor of its reunion the class is excited to announce a new campaign and an ambitious goal.
The Dugoni School Class of 1995 reunion giving campaign is simple! Supportour dental students through endowments – the best way to assist current and future students in perpetuity as our endowments continue to grow. The campaign goal: to raise $1 million for any endowments that support Dugoni School Students.
Several of our classmates are establishing their own endowed scholarships. Others, including Nava Fathi, DDS, are supporting a Powell matched program endowment, Academic Success through Mental Health and Wellness. The power of the Powell match is that our gifts are doubled when a qualifying endowment reaches the baseline of $50k.
This crowdfunding page gives everyone an opportunity to participate in achieving our class goal by our February 28th reunion. Join us in celebrating our times together by creating student opportunities:
- Support students through endowed scholarships (receives a 1:1 match with the Powell fund)
- Help students succeed and thrive through mental health and wellness activities (the Powell matched Academic Success Through Mental Health and Wellness endowment)
- Prove that the Class of 1995 is enthusiastically committed to excellence.
How can you help?
- Give or pledge – whether it’s $25,000 or $2,500, all contributions make an impact, and pledged contributions can be made in annual or monthly installments
- Encourage our classmates to give generously and come to our reunion on February 28 at the Dugoni School at 155 5th Street, San Francisco
- Contact Melisa Addison, Development Officer with your questions about giving, or for help setting up your very own endowment – 415.622.7883 or email@example.com
- Remember how amazing we were together and have been throughout the past 25 years!